How essential oils work in our body.
They manage to function in our body thanks to their complex and powerful chemical composition since they have a great diversity of molecules that confer different properties, being some of them more effective against bacteria and viruses; improving our immune system, our circulation, etc.
They can easily act in our body because they can penetrate our skin and, thus, enter the bloodstream and reach different organs.
– By Inhalation: Making vapors of hot water with a few drops of the chosen oil or, you can use an oil diffuser to be able to breathe little by little.
– By Ingestion: They can be ingested with other foods. However, keep in mind that they don’t mix in the water, so it’s better to take the indicated drops in a tablespoon.
– By Massages: This is one of the best-known ways to use them. Just apply the product on the skin to massage or scrub. This is a very useful way to use oils for muscle aches, relaxation, to improve circulation, to treat cellulite, among other uses.
– Baths: Adding a few drops of these products in the water when about to take a bath is another effective way, especially for relaxation and to soothe the skin. In this way oils act both by penetrating the skin, through a massage, and by inhalation.
– Gels, Creams and Lotions: Suitable for when you want to apply these products more commonly on the skin or hair. Adding a few drops of what we need in a cream, a gel, a shampoo or in a neutral lotion, we can benefit from essential oils properties in a simple way, and at the same time more hydration is given to the dermis or hair. If you are looking for a good difuser, we recommend the best essential oil diffuser by In Essence Australia.